Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday - Like a Herd of Turtles

My husband often says, "Off like a herd of turtles in a snowstorm," whenever we get into the car to leave or when we embark on something new. I feel like saying it this morning. It is 8:32am on Thursday, December 10th, 2009. I just returned home from taking Elizabeth to school, and I am exhausted. All I want to do is turn around and go back to bed. Alas, that just will not do today. I have to meet my gym partner in two hours so that we can go and torture ourselves on purpose for an hour. After this little unsavory ritual, I have a list of pre-Christmas errands to attend to the length of my arm.

I'm going to download the news (Okinawa, remember?) and pour myself something hot and caffeinated to drink. Then...I'm going to find a good vegan lentil soup recipe that won't be totally boring if I leave out the spinach. Ashley despises spinach unless it's raw in a salad. I know! Makes absolutely zero sense. Maybe if I cut it up into smaller pieces so he'll mistake it for parsley or something. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm out for the morning. I'll think I'll use this blog to post the dinner recipes I use. Have a good day, Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment