Thursday, September 23, 2010

The 1:29 Project Moves to The Netherlands

As most of you know, my husband is an active duty U.S. Marine.  He has recently been selected for and graduated from training at the MCESG Academy in Quantico, VA.  What the heck does that mean?  Well, it means we're leaving Okinawa, Japan and moving to The Hague, Netherlands.  Ashley will be the detachment commander for the American embassy there, and we will be leaving for that new post at the end of October or in early November.

I will continue posting as usual until things get crazy with the move.  Then, as I did in February, I will disappear from the internet for several months.  I'm sorry, but this time it will not be voluntary.  I promise to be as regular with posts and pictures as I can be throughout.

Just wanted to give the heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment